GTA-NeXt Forums
April 16, 2024, 09:27:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Login Register  

Regular members and group members

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Regular members and group members  (Read 707 times)
DTUMan
Zaibatsu Corporation

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 03:36:34 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Do the group leaders have power to change member groups, for their group only? I believea a code can do it. SMF should support it by default.
Group leaders don't have the ability to change member groups for their own group. I think this used to be the case however this ability was removed at one point or another most likely because of abuse. Staff members do the adding/removing of members from groups, some staff belonging to groups themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
Josh
BANNED!

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 05:16:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Do the group leaders have power to change member groups, for their group only? I believea a code can do it. SMF should support it by default.
Group leaders don't have the ability to change member groups for their own group. I think this used to be the case however this ability was removed at one point or another most likely because of abuse. Staff members do the adding/removing of members from groups, some staff belonging to groups themselves.
I think, you could have a limit set on the Groups that could be edited by a user. It will be a small par** of a code put into the theme. Anyway, can Global Mods change usergroups?
Report Spam   Logged

Duplicate account of Lutten AKA Jimmy.
DTUMan
Zaibatsu Corporation

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 03:27:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

No Global Moderators don't have that ability.
Report Spam   Logged
Lutten
BANNED!

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 03:26:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

What does the group section look like anyway?
Here's a sneak peak:

Could an Admin post an updated picture of the Private Forum look after the addition of new groups?
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a little hacking sh*tc*nt.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|Font SizeFont Face
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Evil Azn Afro toofunny xP Coolsmiley Crazy Idiot Beatdown Cellphone Smitten Ticktoff Idiot